To Your Specification
Coker Rubber has produced rubber mouldings for over 60 years.
Using compression and transfer moulding techniques we have a wealth of experience to meet your needs. Combine this with our in-house tool making and compounding and we will deliver a complete solution to your moulding requirements.
We are happy to cater for low volume as well as high capacity production.
Typical Rubber Compounds used :
- Natural rubber
- Silicone rubber including Railway specification MF775 and MF749
- Colour matched formulations
- Food quality specifications
- Extensive range of presses up to 400 tonne
- Set of Panstone Compression Moulding machines with vacuum chambers
- Plattern sizes up to 1.6m x 0.80m
- Rubber to metal bonding
What Our Clients Say
"Coker Rubber was instrumental in the initial development and, now, ongoing production of the hugely successful ViPR fitness product. This product has been seen on ‘The Biggest Loser’ all over the world and is now featured in the top Health Clubs worldwide. Coker Rubber are a pleasure to work with, and always do more than necessary."
Brent Hallo, CEO Fitness Professionals